PSYCHE is only clinic in Quetta where qualified and experienced best Psychologists, Psychiatrists and social workers provide therapies and counselling to individuals and couples. It is the only clinic who have qualified clinical Psychologist in Quetta. MBBS, FCPS Psychiatrist, Clinical Psychologist, Qualified Social Worker together offer psychological counseling and psychiatric treatment in PSYCHE Quetta.
Services offered by PSYCHE, Quetta
- Individual Therapies
- Couple Counseling
- Post Trauma Therapy
- Students Counseling
- Stress Management
- Anxiety Management
Our specialized team is only team in Quetta who offers therapies and counseling for any type of mental health issue.
When you need to consult psychologist and psychiatrist
We are fortunate that in modern society more and more people are actively working to remove the stigma associated with mental health. In the past, seeing a psychiatrist in person or online to discuss mental health issues has been seen by some as a sign of weakness or shame.
Remember, visiting psychologist or psychiatrist is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength and humility. Persistent negative behaviors or thought patterns can be harmful and have long-term consequences. Early intervention and being willing to seek counsel from a psychologist and psychiatrist is the best thing you can do for yourself and your loved ones.
The following signs may indicate it’s time to psychologist or psychiatrist:
- Difficulty regulating emotions or thought patterns
- Trouble controlling your emotions
- Unexplained or sudden health issues or physical illness
- Not performing efficiently or effectively at work or school
- Sudden changes in sleep patterns or appetite
- Excessive fears or extreme and constant worry
- Struggling to build and maintain relationships
- Unhealthy changes in sex drive or treatment of the opposite sex
- Engaging in risky behavior
- Detachment from reality, delusions, paranoia, or hallucinations
- A life-changing trauma (assault, car accident)
- Loss of interest in activities
- Increased self-isolation
- Grieving (that immobilizes for a long period)
- Increased substance abuse to alleviate symptoms (drugs, alcohol)
- Having suicidal thoughts or self-harm
- Continuous or frequent anger (for periods longer than six months)
- Excessive worry and/or anxiety
- Threats to self or others
How can a psychologist or psychiatrist help you for your mental health issues?
First you should know different between psychologist and psychiatrist. Both deals with mental health issue but there is too much different between psychologist and psychiatrist.
Psychologist or psychotherapist (Master/M.Phil/Phd in Psychology) is not an MBBS doctor, but a qualified mental health expert who usually treat the patients through psychotherapy once they diagnose the illness. Psychologists normally treat people who are going through moderate problems like mood and anxiety disorders.
Psychiatrist is an MBBS doctor who mainly focus on diagnosing mental disorders and then treating them with medications.
How PSYCHE team works?
First we assets mental illness using psychological tools. Then our psychiatrist assets the patient in the view of psychologist assessment. Patient could be referred to clinical sociologist in some cases. Finally doctor prescribes medicines and psychological therapies as per needs of patient’s need.
Heart and General Hospital, Model Town (Old Pishin Stop), Quetta.
Monday to Saturday – 05:00PM to 09:00PM